Build Your Brand by Engaging with your Customers on a 1 to 1 Basis
What is your driving force when choosing a Customer Relationship Management software? Microsoft Dynamics CRM is the single solution for your company’s marketing needs. With Dynamics CRM, your Marketing team will be able to:
- Use a single platform
- Integrate planning, budgeting, and tracking across all channels
- Manage projects, digital assets, workflows, and approval processes within Marketing and other departments
- Engage your customers with personalized, multichannel campaigns
- Design, test and launch personal email campaigns for sales and customer service reps
- Boost prospect interest with multi-stage, trigger-based nurture programs
To be successful as a marketer for your company, it is critical to:
- Provide them with the ability to streamline operations
- Help them plan customer’s journeys
- Work with sales to build the pipeline and drive revenue
Your sales and customer service teams need marketing tools to help them easily stay in touch with their customers and prospects.
The I.B.I.S., Inc. team working with Microsoft Dynamics CRM software can help you accomplish these goals:
- Customer and prospect information is visible where salespeople and customer service representatives need it, all in one application
- Focus on the right prospects and customers, improve visibility into sales performance, and make better decisions based on insights
- Help salespeople prioritize the most important leads with lead qualification, sales planning, self-service analytics, and social listening
- Increase sales forecast accuracy
- Improve win / loss ratio
Join The 1000's Who Trust I.B.I.S. As Their Dynamics Partner
Top 1% of Microsoft Partners Globally
I.B.I.S., Inc., A Sonata Software Company, is a member of the elite Microsoft Dynamics Strategic Development Partner program, an honor reserved for those Partners who have demonstrated deep industry and functional expertise.
Experience You Can Trust
The ibis bird is the last to leave in a storm, and the first to return. We pride ourselves on being here when you need us. In our 28 years in business, we’ve helped 1000's just like you.
“In addition to a flexible ERP system, we needed a consulting partner we could trust to stay ahead of the technology curve and guide us through both the near-term and long-term change efforts,” Tara Crain, Manager of IT for Mid-Continent Instruments and Avionics
Whitepaper: 3 Technical Setup Tips for Microsoft Dynamics CRM
When scouring the web and Microsoft’s technical documentation for Microsoft Dynamics CRM, you will find a lot of great information. Sometimes the real life application can be glossed over in this genre of information. This paper bridges the gap between pure technical documentation and tips on best use and will be most useful for CRM administrators, as well as IT leaders. We’ll look at three technical aspects of Dynamics CRM and share helpful information you should consider in your deployment – from the “why” to “how-to’s.”
Learn More from Our Microsoft Dynamics CRM Expert
Sr. Microsoft Dynamics CRM Consultant
Microsoft Dynamics Consultant with extensive background in development of web applications on a wide array of platforms including PHP and ASP.NET MVC. As a Dynamics CRM consultant, Kenneth is often involved in the full implementation of projects involving customization, and integrations, using Scribe and SQL integration services. Other tasks routinely accomplished include requirement analysis and documentation, setup and configuration, testing, go-live support, along with custom development to extend the base functionality of Dynamics CRM.
Sonata Software is a global technology company that enables successful platform based digital transformation initiatives for enterprises, to create businesses that are connected, open, intelligent and scalable. Sonata’s Platformation™ methodology brings together industry expertise, platform technology excellence, design thinking led innovation and strategic engagement models to deliver sustained long term value to customers. A trusted partner of world leaders in the Retail, Distribution, Travel and Software industries, Sonata’s solution portfolio includes its own digital platform such as Brick & Click Retail Platform©, Modern Distribution Platform©, Rezopia Digital Travel Platform©, RAPID DevOps Platform© and Halosys Mobility Platform©, best in class capabilities on ISV digital technology platforms such as Microsoft Dynamics 365, Microsoft Azure, SAP Hybris, Cloud Engineering and Managed Services, as well as new digital applications like IoT, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Robotic Process Automation, Chatbots, Block Chain and Cyber Security. Sonata’s people and systems are nurtured to bring together the depth of thought leadership, customer commitment and execution excellence to make a difference to business with technology.