Timeliness | Customer Predictability | Excessive Inventory | Competition | Margin Management
These Challenges Affect Both Your Growth and Profit!
You’ve created your products and see the market for them. You know your customers need them, so you look to find the best way to fulfill those needs. All the while understanding that the market is competitive so your supply chain has to work fast and efficiently… to get your products out and to do so in a cost effective way to keep you competitive. Markets can be saturated and there are low consumer switching costs.
To address these challenges head on, you need the right infrastructure to support your team – you need technology that aligns with your process so you can:
- Meet Retailer Demands
- Respond quickly to real-time demands from your customers
- Support a Demand-Driven Supply Network (DDSN)
- Allocate inventory based on customer hierarchies
- Create store clusters for easier planning and aggregation
- Enhance the efficiency of your supply chain
- Integrate RFID and other technologies with your internal systems
- Monitor the flow of products to your customers
- Support promotional pricing changes
- Optimize inventory levels and create perfect orders
- Use planograms to assist in forecasting and planning customer storage availability
- Build customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Anticipate Consumer Trends
- Predict what is going to sell and be prepared to deliver it
- Create real forecasts driven by Sales & Operations feeds and/or direct customer consumption feeds
- Make effective decisions by diving deep into market data
- Gather information and get approvals quickly
- Evaluate, redesign, and improve existing products
- Manage finished-goods shelf life and packaging changes
- Promote effective brand management
- Turn Customer Data into Actions
- Streamline Operations
- Deliver a single, real-time view of data from multiple departments
- Enhance communications within and between departments
- Simplify pick, pack, and ship operations
- Efficiently manage your assets using planning, forecasting, and business analytics
- Collaborate more effectively with partners and suppliers
- Start your day with personalized information, specific to your role and relevant KPIs
- Meet your customer’s receiving requirements with the label and tag shipments
Whitepaper: Five Attributes of Tomorrow’s Distributors
The distribution industry has changed a great deal over the past several years. Generational issues have led to consolidation. The web has forever changed information sourcing and is revolutionizing the purchasing function. Millennials are joining the distribution industry, margin erosion is continuing and customers demand a higher level of service.
As a Modern Distributor, you need:
Do you have a Consumer Packaged Goods Software that enables all of the above needs, and helps your business thrive?
To achieve these success factors and boost your bottom line, your software needs to streamline your business management processes. And you need to work with a consulting partner with a deep understanding of the distribution industry, that can deliver.
I.B.I.S., Inc, a Sonata Software Company, is that partner. I.B.I.S. has been partnering with distribution clients since the beginning in 1989 assisting them with software that undertakes functionality from accounting, customer service, inventory control, shipping and receiving. Our team is trained to understand your company so they may implement and train your team for the business you have, not a generic corporation!
Microsoft Dynamics 365
Designed as a powerful enterprise resource planning (ERP) solution for wholesale distributor businesses. It is simple to learn and use, so your team can quickly adapt to their specific role and need.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 addresses the needs of electrical distributors in such areas of finance, trade, supply chain, warehouse management, planning and scheduling and much more. Your business will soon be reaping the rewards of user involvement and innovation with greater productivity and even greater results.
Advanced Supply Chain Software™
Advanced Supply Chain Software™ is a total Dynamics 365 Supply Chain solution developed by I.B.I.S., Inc. industry experts to help your enterprise grow, improve operations, and attract and retain new customers.
Advanced Supply Chain Software™ for Microsoft Dynamics 365 is a complete solution that meets the needs of electrical distribution businesses by enhancing the functionality for Dynamics 365. A strong electrical distribution software tool!
Microsoft Dynamics 365 and our I.B.I.S., Advanced Supply Chain Software for Microsoft Dynamics 365 work with optimizing the supply chain for:
- Electrical Apparatus, Equipment Wiring Supplies and Construction Material
- Electrical Appliances, Television and Radio Set
- Electronic Power Equipment, Chargers, Transformers and Inductors
- Electronic Display Devices, Control Systems and Power Supplies
- Electronic Heating and Cooling Equipment
- Electronic Components, Equipment and Accessories
- Microelectronics and Optoelectronics
Because I.B.I.S. consultants have spent a lot of time in the distribution industry they can guide you to the adoption of industry best practice processes and help you achieve greater ROI from your technology investment. Advanced Supply Chain Software™ combined with Microsoft Dynamics 365 provides the insight you need to run your electrical distribution company more profitably.
Speak With An Expert
CFPIM, CIRM | Vice President Industry Solutions | APICS Fellow and Certified in Integrated Resource Management Over 35 years of Manufacturing, Distribution, Supply Chain Operational, Software and Consulting experience. His professional career has been in Manufacturing and Distribution from shop floor roles through to implementing ERP, DRP and Supply Chain solutions and on ...
Join The Leading Companies Who Trust I.B.I.S. As Their Dynamics Partner
Top 1% of Microsoft Partners Globally
I.B.I.S., Inc., A Sonata Software Company, is a member of the elite Microsoft Dynamics Strategic Development Partner program, an honor reserved for those Partners who have demonstrated deep industry and functional expertise.
Experience You Can Trust
The ibis bird is the last to leave in a storm, and the first to return. We pride ourselves on being here when you need us. In our 28 years in business, we’ve never met a distributor we couldn’t help. We know your business - your needs.
“When I think about working with I.B.I.S., I think about 2 things: 1. Manufacturing & Distribution Expertise; 2. Customer Service Focused”
Chuck Moore, VP, Operations at James M. Pleasants Company
Sonata Software is a global technology company that enables successful platform based digital transformation initiatives for enterprises, to create businesses that are connected, open, intelligent and scalable. Sonata’s Platformation™ methodology brings together industry expertise, platform technology excellence, design thinking led innovation and strategic engagement models to deliver sustained long term value to customers. A trusted partner of world leaders in the Retail, Distribution, Travel and Software industries, Sonata’s solution portfolio includes its own digital platform such as Brick & Click Retail Platform©, Modern Distribution Platform©, Rezopia Digital Travel Platform©, RAPID DevOps Platform© and Halosys Mobility Platform©, best in class capabilities on ISV digital technology platforms such as Microsoft Dynamics 365, Microsoft Azure, SAP Hybris, Cloud Engineering and Managed Services, as well as new digital applications like IoT, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Robotic Process Automation, Chatbots, Block Chain and Cyber Security. Sonata’s people and systems are nurtured to bring together the depth of thought leadership, customer commitment and execution excellence to make a difference to business with technology.