Putting your ERP decision into action with results that are certain, automated, and anticipate needs.
You've Decided on Dynamics 365, but What About Your Supply Chain and Lifecycle Services Needs?
What value would you place on standardized processes and operations across your organization?
The goal of Microsoft Dynamics Lifecycle Services (LCS) is to deliver the right information, at the right time, to the right people and to help ensure repeatable, predictable success with each roll out of an implementation, update or upgrade. To offer the Dynamics Support you desire.
Do you want to determine the needs for your implementation before you start?
By providing a collaborative workspace that can be used by your team and the I.B.I.S. team, separately and together, LCS enables closer collaboration, helps speed implementations and reduces time to value.
Microsoft Dynamics Lifecycle Services (LCS)
- Helps organizations improve the predictability and quality of their Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations implementations by simplifying and standardizing the implementation process so you realize business value faster.
- LCS is a Microsoft Azure-based collaboration portal that provides a unifying, collaborative environment along with a set of regularly updated services that help you manage the application lifecycle of your Microsoft Dynamics 365 implementation.
Take Away the Worry with Advanced Lifecycle Services
Lifecycle Services for Advanced Supply Chain Software™ (Advanced Lifecycle Services) has been designed to streamline many of the laborious aspects of a product implementation and lifecycle. Advanced Supply Chain Software™ and Lifecycle Services is a powerful solution for businesses with complex Supply Chain needs.
Advanced Lifecycle Services is a deployment template designed specifically for organizations that have complex supply chain needs. It includes:
- A best in class supply chain business process model based on Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3 that provides effective Plan to Profit processes including product maintenance, demand planning, procure to pay, complete order to cash including advanced pricing, quoting, commissions, rebates, deductions, chargebacks, and even job bidding.
- A pre-configured Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3 environment for wholesale distributors that can be deployed in Azure with related setup, configuration and master data samples.
- A set of preconfigured data migration scripts to bring in master data like items, customers, vendors.
Brochure: Microsoft Dynamics Lifecycle Services
Microsoft Dynamics Lifecycle Services (LCS) is a Microsoft Azure-based collaboration portal that helps organizations improve the predictability and quality of their Microsoft Dynamics AX implementations by simplifying and standardizing the implementation process to realize business value faster. The goal of LCS is to deliver the right information, at the right time, to the right people and to help ensure repeatable, predictable success with each roll out of an implementation, update or upgrade.
Sonata Software is a global IT services firm focused on catalyzing transformational IT initiatives of its clients through deep domain knowledge, technology expertise and customer commitment. The company delivers innovative new solutions for Travel, Retail, Distribution and Consumer Goods industries by integrating technologies such as Omni-channel commerce, Mobility, Analytics, Cloud and ERP, to drive enhanced customer engagement, operations efficiency and return on IT investments.
Trusted by Fortune 500
A trusted long-term service provider to Fortune 500 companies across both the software product development and enterprise business segments, Sonata seeks to add differentiated value to leadership who want to make an impact on their businesses, with IT. Our expertise and commitment in delivering complex strategic IT projects is the reason why we are a trusted service provider to Fortune 500 companies across the globe in the software product development and enterprise business segments.