Why You Should Only Use Microsoft SharePoint 2010 From A Leading Provider.
Your business needs to facilitate collaboration, provide content management features, implement business processes and supply access to information which is essential to organizational goals and processes.
With SharePoint integration from I.B.I.S. you get a single, integrated location where your People can efficiently collaborate with team members, find organizational resources, search for experts and corporate information, manage content and workflow, and leverage business insight to make better-informed decisions.
With Microsoft SharePoint integration from I.B.I.S. you get:
- Portals: Create a personal MySite portal to share information with others and personalize the user experience and content of an enterprise Web site based on the user’s profile.
- Business Process and Forms Create workflows and electronic forms to automate and streamline your business processes.
- Business Intelligence: Allow your People to easily access critical business information, analyze and view data, and publish reports to make more informed decisions.
- Collaboration: Allow teams to work together effectively, collaborate on and publish documents, maintain task lists, implement workflows, and share information through the use of wikis and blogs.
- Enterprise Search: Quickly and easily find people, expertise, and content in business applications.
- Enterprise Content Management: Create and manage documents, records, and Web content.
“We have been using Microsoft Dynamics for over seven years now. We use the core accounting applications, the distribution suite, project management, retail point of sale, eCommerce, CRM, EDI and warehouse management. We also use Dynamics GP and Dynamics CRM to manage our supply chain office in Shanghai China. It is fantastic to have a Business Intelligence tool that takes all of that Microsoft Dynamics data and turns it into easy to understand charts of information that everyone can use.”
You can quickly create SharePoint sites that support specific content publishing, content management, records management, or business intelligence needs. You can also conduct effective searches for people, documents, and data, participate in forms-driven business processes, and access and analyze large amounts of business data.
SharePoint Case Study: “Improve Customer Service…”
Discover how an I.B.I.S. SharePoint solution helps your business:
- Learn tips on how you can shorten your sales cycle.
- See how you can lower your total cost of ownership.
- Realize how you can increase Customer Service without hiring more employees.
Get your copy of our Veterinary Metrics Client Case Study to see what options are available for your business to get the results you need today.
SharePoint Products and Technologies provide enterprise-scale capabilities to meet business-critical needs like managing content and business processes, simplifying how people find and share information across boundaries which enable better informed decisions.
Using the combined collaboration features of SharePoint, organizations can enable their users to create, manage, and easily build their own SharePoint sites, and make these sites visible throughout the organization.
Try Microsoft SharePoint For Yourself
If you are ready to see what a great fit Microsoft SharePoint is for your business and to see exactly what I.B.I.S. can do for you, Contact us today to request your Business Impact Assessment and get the results you want for your business.