Dynamics AX Outperforms Infor Global Solutions
You’re debating which ERP system is the best fit for your manufacturing or distribution business: Microsoft Dynamics® AX (formerly Axtapa) or Infor.
How do you choose?
Let’s look at the facts.
|2010 Financial Data||Microsoft||Infor|
|Corporate Stability (Revenue)||$67,383,000,000||$1,800,000,000|
|Software Revenue Growth (%yoy)||10.6%||-14.3%|
|Customer Base (number of businesses)||300,000||70,000|
The Value of Trust
Software is the backbone of your business, and you can’t afford to put your confidence in a solution that’s not reliable and reputable. You need a company that is growing and will continue to grow; your business won’t stop moving forward, so why should the software that supports it slow you down? Having a dependable product that’s backed by a team of knowledgeable experts constantly looking towards the future minimizes your risk of failure.
Basing a purchasing decision on a single feature or function is the primary reason why 41% of software implementations fail*. Some of the most noticeable differences between Dynamics AX and Infor are:
- Advanced Forecasting – Microsoft Dynamics AX’s Forecast Pro for materials management provides advanced forecasting capabilities; Infor doesn’t offer a comparable service.
- Supply Chain Management – Infor’s out-of-the-box solution fails to offer complete visibility and insight into supply chain management. Their module for Supply Chain Management is an add-on with additional costs and configurations.
- Communications Tools – Microsoft Dynamics AX offers direct mail, auto response email and email management functionality included with the software, but there is a distinct lack of outbound email tools in the Infor CRM module.
Expect Reliability and a Strong Support Network
While it’s fair to say that both software solutions offer similar functionality, the key difference between Microsoft Dynamics AX and Infor is the dependability of Microsoft Partners. Known not only for their industry knowledge and familiarity with software solutions, I.B.I.S. works with Microsoft Dynamics AX because it’s designed to target industry pains specific to manufacturing and distributions operations. When challenges arise, you need to know that you have the consistent support of a trusted service provider working with your best interests at heart.
To propel your business forward, look for a partner that:
- Has a long history with the software vendor
- Has extensive industry expertise
- Puts customer experience at the forefront of all of business interactions
I.B.I.S. has been a Microsoft Dynamics® AX partner for over 22 years. We know there is no better solution for your manufacturing or distribution business than Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012.
Contact us today to talk to one of our Dynamics AX consultants!
Talk to one of our Dynamics AX consultants!
Software Top 100 – Microsoft
Ultra Consultants – Microsoft
Software Top 100 – Infor
Wikipedia – Infor
2010 ERP Report – Panorama Consulting Group
3B Consulting – Compare ERP
Inside ERP.com – Midmarket ERP Solution Comparison Guide