Want a Solution for Your Industrial Equipment Manufacturing Business to Get the Results You Need?
As an AMR Industry Certified Partner for Microsoft Dynamics in the Discrete Manufacturing Industry, I.B.I.S. differentiates themselves from other Microsoft Dynamics Partners with a proven and recognized expertise in discrete manufacturing for over 24 years. I.B.I.S. is proud to have been selected as a Microsoft AMR Industry Certified Partner. I.B.I.S. offers in-depth discrete manufacturing expertise and ability to transfer that knowledge into successful Microsoft Dynamics implementations. Contact us to discover how I.B.I.S. can drive your discrete manufacturing business to greater success with a discrete manufacturing specialized solution.
Whether you Manufacture to Stock, to Order or in both modes, you require complete visibility into your entire operation so you can improve control of processes and projects, control costs and stimulate expansion into new markets.
As an Industrial Equipment Manufacturer, you face a variety of challenges unique to your business. You produce some of the most complex products in the world. You need an effective job order costing system to match your costs in a job to what was estimated and billed. You need to keep the minimum amount of inventory in stock. And you continually face pressure to meet strict environmental regulations.
You need a business solution which allows you to shorten cycle times by integrating business and production processes, while also streamlining financial controls and maintaining your profit margins. You need to stand out in a volume market place by meeting increasing customer demands and offering innovative product solutions.
Above all, you need a system which works the way you do, from a partner who understands you, so you can get back to focusing on building your business and stop focusing on simply trying to sustain it. You need speed, accuracy, agility, along with the robust capabilities you require to run a business as complex as yours.
You need to talk to I.B.I.S.
We are the authority in software for Your Industrial Equipment Manufacturing Business.
Top 10 Common Mistakes to Avoid When Selecting Equipment Manufacturing Software.
In this 10 part series, we’ll cover the common mistakes made when trying to select Equipment Manufacturing Management Software and how you can avoid them.
How do you limit your risk and ensure
you’re not making costly mistakes?
Selecting the right Equipment Manufacturing Software is one of the most important and complex decisions you will ever have to make for your business. It is a decision that is prone to errors and historically riddled with unexpected challenges. Educate yourself about the process with our top 10 mistakes series, including:
Mistake #1: Rouge Vendor Management
“Inexperienced buyer behavior makes the qualification process challenging by treating sales professionals as cheap entertainment, denying requests for critical project information like measurable business drivers, budget expectations, and payback criteria as well as limiting access to executive stakeholders overseeing the project.” >> Continue Reading
Mistake #2: Mirror Software Solutions
Mistake #3: Sideline Executives
Mistake #4 – #10: With Seven More Mistakes Exposed
Subscribe to our Top 10 Mistakes to Avoid When Selecting Equipment Manufacturing Software email series by providing your business email address. Receive the first email in this 10 part series within moments.
We value your privacy and will never sell or abuse your personal details.
At I.B.I.S., we specialize in helping Industrial Equipment Manufacturers, just like you; improve your business and your bottom line. We do this by offering you the options you want, to get the results you need.
With an Industrial Equipment Manufacturing Solution from I.B.I.S. you can:
- Shorten Time to Market for new products – By integrating design and manufacturing processes, managing projects more effectively and increasing collaboration with suppliers, partners and customers, you can deliver innovation products to the market place faster and with increased simplicity.
- Serve Multiple Business Models and Flexible Manufacturing Processes – Tailor your I.B.I.S. solution to serve multiple business models including Made to Stock (MTS), Made to Order (MTO), Assemble to order (ATO), Configure to Order (CTO), and Engineer to Order (ETO). You can also support smart customizations and modularized product manufacturing and easily engineer new products to customer specifications.
- Create Estimates and Quotes faster, and with more accuracy – Improve project management of customized orders with an effective job order costing system. Better predict machine and human resource requirements for improved scheduling and precise delivery times by analyzing project costs and total processing times. And most importantly make sure all costs are collected prior to invoicing.
- Improve Material and Product Traceability – Use Lot and Location controls to track materials from purchase through production and sale, and respond faster to recall notices or queries about item engineering, sourcing and current use.
At I.B.I.S. we’re about options. We provide your Industrial Equipment Manufacturing business with the results you need, by implementing a robust and scalable business management solution built on Microsoft Dynamics AX.
A solution from I.B.I.S., Inc. offers:
- Faster RFQ Development time
- Job order costing system
- Available to Promise capabilities
- Built-in product and sales configuration
- Product Lifecycle Management
- Integrated approach to customer service
- Integration with other Microsoft Technologies
- Integration with CAD, PDM, and PLM Systems
- Graphical Planning Engines
I.B.I.S., Inc. Customizes ERP and MRP Solutions For Your Industry:
- Agricultural Machinery Manufacturing
- Construction, Mining & Other Heavy Equipment Manufacturing
- Fluid Control Equipment, Pump, Seal & Valve Manufacturing
- Foodservice & Food Retail Equipment Manufacturing
- Glass & Clay Product Manufacturing
- Hardware & Fastener Manufacturing
- Industrial Automation & Industrial Control Products Manufacturing
- Industrial Contract Manufacturing
- Industrial Equipment Leasing
- Industrial Machinery & Equipment Distribution
- Industrial Machinery & Equipment Manufacturing
- Lighting & Other Fixture Manufacturing
- Material Handling Equipment Manufacturing
- Metal Fabrication
- Packaging & Container Manufacturing
- Paper & Paper Product Manufacturing
- Rubber & Plastic Product Manufacturing
- Tire Manufacturing
- Textile Manufacturing
- Wire & Cable Manufacturing
We pride ourselves on offering you the options you want, to get the results you need for your Industrial Equipment Manufacturing business so you can be sure you’re getting the most complete and robust solution available for your unique business.
Let us help you improve your Industrial Equipment Manufacturing business with an effective business management solution. Contact us today to request your Business Impact Assessment and get the results you want for your business.