Attending Convergence 2013? I.B.I.S. cannot wait to see you!
I.B.I.S., Inc. is a bronze sponsor of Convergence 2013, taking place in New Orleans, March 18th to the 21st. I.B.I.S. will be in booth 2522 in the Expo and Microsoft Solution Center. The I.B.I.S. expo event will showcase solutions powered by I.B.I.S. including Advanced Distribution Software and DynamicsCare.
Come meet I.B.I.S. at booth 2522 to learn more about our solution and service offerings, plus enter for your chance to WIN a Microsoft Surface!
- Advanced Distribution Software is an enterprise software solution built on Microsoft Dynamics® AX that offers real-time information and industry-specific functionality for distributors. Learn more by visiting our booth (#2522) to see a live product demonstration.
- DynamicsCare was developed to fill the gap between software implementation and business success. While any partner can sell you a Dynamics solution, very few focus on the long term support required for maximum effectiveness. At I.B.I.S., Inc., our DynamicsCare practice focuses on accessing the true capabilities of these robust technology solutions and leveraging them to their utmost potential. We specialize in Microsoft Dynamics® AX, Microsoft Dynamics® GP, and Microsoft Dynamics® CRM.
A few valuable reminders:
- I.B.I.S. will be hosting a pre-release book signing of Mark Polino’s latest book, Building Dashboards with Microsoft Dynamics® GP 2013 and Excel 2013. The event will be held during the Expo Reception on the evening of March 18th. A limited amount of free book coupons and Got Mark? t-shirts will be available on a first come basis. You won’t want to miss it!
- Clients can contact I.B.I.S. before the event to schedule important conversations with Microsoft, ISVs and key I.B.I.S. team members.
- I.B.I.S. is proud to have a team of experts attending this year’s event including our Microsoft Most Valuable Professionals, Frank Hamelly and Mark Polino. Our experts will be running a busy speaking circuit and spending time in the I.B.I.S. booth to answer your questions. Check out the detailed speaker sessions being led by I.B.I.S. experts at Convergence 2013 below.
Monday, March 18th
- 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm – Sex, Lies & Refreshable Excel Reports presented by Mark Polino
- 1:30 pm – 2:30 pm – What to Know Before the Auditors Ask: Risk Management & Controls in Microsoft Dynamics GP presented by Mark Polino, Andrew Snook
Tuesday, March 19th
- 11:00 am – 12:00 pm – NEW! Getting Inspired with Microsoft Dynamics GP: General Session presented by Mark Polino, Brian Meier, Jennifer Ranz, Mariano Gomez, Errol Schoenfish, Jay Manley, Chad Sogge, Jeff Trosen
- 3:30 pm – 4:30 pm – 50 Tips in 50 Minutes for Microsoft Dynamics GP: The Next Generation presented by Mark Polino
Wednesday, March 20th
- 9:00 am – 10:00 am – Ask the Experts: Financials for Microsoft Dynamics GP presented by Frank Hamelly, Mike McDowell, Carol Schwartz, Susan Singleton
- 9:00 am – 10:30 am – Microsoft Dynamics GP Project Accounting for Advanced Users presented by Sandra Dodge & Abby Moore
- 11:00 am – 12:00 pm – 50 Tips in 50 Minutes for Microsoft Dynamics GP: The Next Generation presented by Mark Polino
- 2:00 pm – 3:00 pm – Building Dashboards with Microsoft Dynamics GP and Microsoft Excel presented by Mark Polino, Jared Hall
- 2:00 pm – 3:00 pm – Reconciliation Best Practices in Microsoft Dynamics GP presented by Frank Hamelly
- 5:00 pm – 6:00 pm – New Users in Microsoft Dynamics GP presented by Mark Polino, Beat Bucher
Thursday, March 21st
- 2:30 pm – 3:30 pm – Building Dashboards with Microsoft Dynamics GP and Microsoft Excel presented by Mark Polino, Jared Hall
- 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm – New Users in Microsoft Dynamics GP presented by Mark Polino, Beat Bucher
- 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm – Ask the Experts: Financials for Microsoft Dynamics GP presented by Frank Hamelly, Mike McDowell, Carol Schwartz, Susan Singleton
- 5:30 pm – 6:30 pm – Reconciliation Best Practices in Microsoft Dynamics GP presented by Frank Hamelly