Looking for: Big Picture… Simple Solution… Power to grow… Amazing Customer Experiences …
What Keeps You Up at Night?
Can You Innovate Quickly?
Do You Deliver Great Customer Experiences?
Do You Have the Ability to Drive Business Performance?
Microsoft Dynamics AX (or Dynamics 365 for Operations)
Helps You Rest Easy
For Your Business –
- Runs your business effectively
- Is designed for multi-site global companies in any industry
- Let’s you make smart decisions with easy-to-use reporting, analysis, and business intelligence tools
- Offers the power of the Microsoft platform
For Your Employees –
- Improve productivity – people work smart and fast with an easy to use interface
- Role-tailored user experiences gives unprecedented visibility, superior pricing control, discount management, and rapid conversion of plans into actual orders for your sales and service teams
- Built-in human resources. Get help attracting and retaining good employees with tools to help hire, manage, and pay your team.
- Shop floor efficiency with flexible scheduling and comprehensive lean manufacturing functionality
For Your Customers –
- Manage change and growth – drive new business
- Supply chain and operations management – streamline your purchasing, manufacturing, inventory, and sales order processing
- Customer relationship management – improve customer service, and increase cross-sell and upsell opportunities
- Dynamics AX offers your team a unique combination of tools in one platform to connect and collaborate with customers
For Your Finances –
- Low TCO with a powerful, agile system that is simple and familiar to the user
- Financial management – gain control over your assets, cash flow, and accounting
- Simplify compliance
- Project management gives you what you need to deliver work on time and on budget with better billing and project monitoring
Webinar: Inventory Reconciliation in Microsoft Dynamics AX - Easing Your Month End Pain
Reconciling inventory at month-end can be a daunting task and the challenge is even worse if you don’t know where to look for discrepancies and their sources. Fortunately, Microsoft Dynamics AX can make the process easier for you with pre-built reports designed specifically for inventory reconciliation and identifying discrepancies, making the whole process easier. In this free educational session, Microsoft MVP and I.B.I.S. Senior Consultant Frank Hamelly will walk you through two major components of the Dynamics AX inventory reconciliation capabilities.
We Go Deeper with Technology, Industry Expertise and Customer Commitment to Make a Difference with Your Strategic IT Initiatives.
I.B.I.S., a Sonata Software company, has helped hundreds of Microsoft Dynamics AX clients unlock the maximum potential of their new ERP system. We have a complete team with expertise in manufacturing, distribution, project management and the details of Microsoft Dynamics AX. We’re the most knowledgeable Microsoft Dynamics AX Partner you can find.
Sonata’s relationship with Microsoft extends well over two decades. Over the years, Sonata has invested in developing strong skills across Microsoft technologies. Sonata shares a 360 degree relationship with Microsoft and continues to leverage and strengthen this relationship to deliver value to both its own customers as well as Microsoft’s customers. Sonata has an established Microsoft Center of Excellence to ensure that we assimilate the latest Microsoft technologies & effectively deploy them on customer engagements. Sonata is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner and has won various accolades including Microsoft Country Partner of the Year 2014.
Join the 1000's Who Trust I.B.I.S. as Their Dynamics Partner
Top 1% of Microsoft Partners Globally
I.B.I.S., Inc., A Sonata Software Company, is a member of the elite Microsoft Dynamics Strategic Development Partner program, an honor reserved for those Partners who have demonstrated deep industry and functional expertise.
Experience You Can Trust
The ibis bird is the last to leave in a storm, and the first to return. We pride ourselves on being here when you need us. In our 28 years in business, we’ve helped 1000's just like you.
“In addition to a flexible ERP system, we needed a consulting partner we could trust to stay ahead of the technology curve and guide us through both the near-term and long-term change efforts,” Tara Crain, Manager of IT for Mid-Continent Instruments and Avionics
How Much Longer Can You Sustain Your Cash Flow?
Ignoring your problems won’t make them go away. Can you afford not to increase your margins? See what kind of return you could yield today.
Learn more from our Microsoft Dynamics Expert
Microsoft Dynamics AX Consultant
Consultant Kyle has worked with Microsoft Dynamics AX for over 3 years. Prior to working with I.B.I.S., Inc. he worked in the entertainment industry with all of those years related to ticket sales and customer service management. His consulting focus is with trade and logistics. He lives in ...
Sonata Software is a global IT services firm focused on catalyzing transformational IT initiatives of its clients through deep domain knowledge, technology expertise and customer commitment. The company delivers innovative new solutions for Travel, Retail, Distribution and Consumer Goods industries by integrating technologies such as Omni-channel commerce, Mobility, Analytics, Cloud and ERP, to drive enhanced customer engagement, operations efficiency and return on IT investments.
Trusted by Fortune 500
A trusted long-term service provider to Fortune 500 companies across both the software product development and enterprise business segments, Sonata seeks to add differentiated value to leadership who want to make an impact on their businesses, with IT. Our expertise and commitment in delivering complex strategic IT projects is the reason why we are a trusted service provider to Fortune 500 companies across the globe in the software product development and enterprise business segments.