Growing Competition. Unbalanced Inventory. Workforce Needs. Margins Dwindling. Customer Loyalty. Global Economics.
What Keeps You Up At Night?
How do you manage the millions of parts and appliances from around the world you have to handle in order to deliver product to your clients at a competitive price. As an electrical distributor, managing the balancing act between pricing and profitability requires real-time insight into inventory levels across the entire supply chain.
Are you needing more insight for your electrical distribution business?
- Being able to win more deals by shaping demand with intelligent pricing based on real-time inventory levels.
- Streamline your rebate management process and eliminate errors while improving insight into margins.
- Automate processes and easily capture data from multiple sources.
- Fast order entry to help reduce order cycle times and provides immediate visibility into previous orders and inventory availability across multiple locations.
Looking for more intelligence in pricing?
- Because you need to manage and optimize your pricing for Omni Channel order entry?
- Because finding better visibility, greater accuracy and more efficient processes will help you to improve customer satisfaction with faster deliveries and fewer backorders or shipment errors.
- Because you can achieve faster order cycles so customers receive their orders sooner, improving your cash flow.
- Because customers buy more from suppliers they trust, you’ll enjoy more repeat orders and higher sales.
Whitepaper: Plan to Profit, A Better Approach
Embrace an analytics-driven culture with a destination-focused business management approach. Focus is shifting to Plan to Profit from the traditional Order to Cash. This Whitepaper highlights the significant benefits of a Plan to Profit approach.
As a Modern Distributor, You Need:
Join the Leading Distributors Who Trust
Advanced Supply Chain Software™ from I.B.I.S.
Top 1% of Microsoft Partners Globally
I.B.I.S., Inc., A Sonata Software Company, is a member of the elite Microsoft Dynamics Strategic Development Partner program, an honor reserved for those Partners who have demonstrated deep industry and functional expertise.
Experience You Can Trust
The ibis bird is the last to leave in a storm, and the first to return. We pride ourselves on being here when you need us. In our 28 years in business, we’ve never met a distributor we couldn’t help. We know your business - your needs.
“When I think about working with I.B.I.S., I think about 2 things: 1. Manufacturing & Distribution Expertise; 2. Customer Service Focused”
Chuck Moore, VP, Operations at James M. Pleasants Company
Do You Have Electrical Distribution Software that Addresses all Your Needs, and Helps Your Business Thrive?
To achieve these success factors and boost your bottom line, your software needs to streamline your business management processes. And you need to work with a consulting partner with a deep understanding of the distribution industry, that can deliver.
I.B.I.S., Inc, a Sonata Software Company, is that partner. I.B.I.S. has been partnering with distribution clients since the beginning in 1989 assisting them with software that undertakes functionality from accounting, customer service, inventory control, shipping and receiving. Our team is trained to understand your company so they may implement and train your team for the business you have, not a generic corporation!
Microsoft Dynamics AX
Designed as a powerful enterprise resource planning (ERP) solution for wholesale distributor businesses. It is simple to learn and use, so your team can quickly adopt with their specific role and need.
Microsoft Dynamics AX addresses the needs of electrical distributors in such areas of finance, trade, supply chain, warehouse management, planning and scheduling and much more. Your business will soon be reaping the rewards of user involvement and innovation with greater productivity and even greater results.
Advanced Supply Chain Software™
Advanced Supply Chain Software™ is a total Dynamics AX Supply Chain solution developed by I.B.I.S., Inc. industry experts to help your enterprise grow, improve operations, and attract and retain new customers.
Advanced Supply Chain Software™ for Microsoft Dynamics AX is a complete solution that meets the needs of electrical distribution businesses by enhancing the functionality for Dynamics AX. A strong electrical distribution software tool!
Microsoft Dynamics AX and our I.B.I.S., Advanced Supply Chain Software™ work with optimizing the supply chain for:
- Electrical Apparatus, Equipment Wiring Supplies and Construction Material
- Electrical Appliances, Television and Radio Set
- Electronic Power Equipment, Chargers, Transformers and Inductors
- Electronic Display Devices, Control Systems and Power Supplies
- Electronic Heating and Cooling Equipment
- Electronic Components, Equipment and Accessories
- Microelectronics and Optoelectronics
Because I.B.I.S. consultants have spent a lot of time in the distribution industry they can guide you to adoption of industry best practice processes and help you achieve greater ROI from your technology investment. Advanced Supply Chain Software™ combined with Microsoft Dynamics AX provides the insight you need to run your electrical distribution company more profitably.
“In addition to a flexible ERP system, we needed a consulting partner we could trust to stay ahead of the technology curve and guide us through both the near-term and long-term change efforts.”
– Tara Crain, Manager of Information Technology for Mid-Continent Instruments and Avionics
Learn More from Our Distribution Expert!
Russell Goble Latest Posts
16th May 2017
16th May 2017
7th April 2017
31st March 2017
29th March 2017
Sonata Software is a global IT services firm focused on catalyzing transformational IT initiatives of its clients through deep domain knowledge, technology expertise and customer commitment. The company delivers innovative new solutions for Travel, Retail, Distribution and Consumer Goods industries by integrating technologies such as Omni-channel commerce, Mobility, Analytics, Cloud and ERP, to drive enhanced customer engagement, operations efficiency and return on IT investments.
Trusted by Fortune 500
A trusted long-term service provider to Fortune 500 companies across both the software product development and enterprise business segments, Sonata seeks to add differentiated value to leadership who want to make an impact on their businesses, with IT. Our expertise and commitment in delivering complex strategic IT projects is the reason why we are a trusted service provider to Fortune 500 companies across the globe in the software product development and enterprise business segments.