- Customer Predictability
- Excessive Inventory
- Margin Management
These Challenges Affect Both Your Growth and Profit!
You’ve created your products and see the market for them. You know your customers need them, so you look to find the best way to fulfill those needs. All the while understanding that the market is competitive so your supply chain has to work fast and efficiently… to get your products out and to do so in a cost effective way to keep you competitive. Markets can be saturated and there are low consumer switching costs.
To address these challenges head on, you need the right infrastructure to support your team – you need technology that aligns with your process so you can:
Meet Retailer Demands
- Respond quickly to real-time demands from your customers
- Support a Demand Driven Supply Network (DDSN)
- Allocate inventory based on customer hierarchies
- Create store clusters for easier planning and aggregation
- Enhance the efficiency of your supply chain
- Integrate RFID and other technologies with your internal systems
- Monitor the flow of products to your customers
- Support promotional pricing changes
- Optimize inventory levels and create perfect orders
- Use planograms to assist in forecasting and planning customer storage availability
- Build customer satisfaction and loyalty
Anticipate Consumer Trends
- Predict what is going to sell and be prepared to deliver it
- Create real forecasts driven by Sales & Operations feeds and/or direct customer consumption feeds
- Make effective decisions by diving deep into market data
- Gather information and get approvals quickly
- Evaluate, redesign, and improve existing products
- Manage finished-goods shelf life and packaging changes
- Promote effective brand management
- Turn Customer Data into Actions
- Deliver a single, real-time view of data from multiple departments
- Enhance communications within and between departments
- Simplify pick, pack, and ship operations
- Efficiently manage your assets using planning, forecasting, and business analytics
- Collaborate more effectively with partners and suppliers
- Start your day with personalized information, specific to your role and relevant KPIs
- Meet your customer’s receiving requirements with label and tag shipments
Whitepaper: Five Attributes of Tomorrow’s Distributors
The distribution industry has changed a great deal over the past several years. Generational issues have led to consolidation. The web has forever changed information sourcing and is revolutionizing the purchasing function. Millennials are joining the distribution industry, margin erosion is continuing and customers demand a higher level of service.
As a Modern Distributor, you need:
Join the Leading Distributors Who Trust
Advanced Supply Chain Software™ from I.B.I.S.
Top 1% of Microsoft Partners Globally
I.B.I.S., Inc., A Sonata Software Company, is a member of the elite Microsoft Dynamics Strategic Development Partner program, an honor reserved for those Partners who have demonstrated deep industry and functional expertise.
Experience You Can Trust
The ibis bird is the last to leave in a storm, and the first to return. We pride ourselves on being here when you need us. In our 28 years in business, we’ve never met a distributor we couldn’t help. We know your business - your needs.
“When I think about working with I.B.I.S., I think about 2 things: 1. Manufacturing & Distribution Expertise; 2. Customer Service Focused”
Chuck Moore, VP, Operations at James M. Pleasants Company
Do you have a Consumer Packaged Goods Software that enables all of the above needs, and helps your business thrive?
To achieve these success factors and boost your bottom line, your software needs to streamline your business management processes. And you need to work with a consulting partner with a deep understanding of the distribution industry, that can deliver.
I.B.I.S., Inc, a Sonata Software Company, is that partner. I.B.I.S. has been partnering with distribution clients since the beginning in 1989 assisting them with software that undertakes functionality from accounting, customer service, inventory control, shipping and receiving. Our team is trained to understand your company so they may implement and train your team for the business you have, not a generic corporation!
Microsoft Dynamics AX
Designed as a powerful enterprise resource planning (ERP) solution for wholesale distributor businesses. It is simple to learn and use, so your team can quickly adopt with their specific role and need.
Microsoft Dynamics AX addresses the needs of electrical distributors in such areas of finance, trade, supply chain, warehouse management, planning and scheduling and much more. Your business will soon be reaping the rewards of user involvement and innovation with greater productivity and even greater results.
Advanced Supply Chain Software™
Advanced Supply Chain Software™ is a total Dynamics AX Supply Chain solution developed by I.B.I.S., Inc. industry experts to help your enterprise grow, improve operations, and attract and retain new customers.
Advanced Supply Chain Software™ for Microsoft Dynamics AX is a complete solution that meets the needs of electrical distribution businesses by enhancing the functionality for Dynamics AX. A strong electrical distribution software tool!
Microsoft Dynamics AX and our I.B.I.S., Advanced Supply Chain Software for Microsoft Dynamics AX work with optimizing the supply chain for:
- Electrical Apparatus, Equipment Wiring Supplies and Construction Material
- Electrical Appliances, Television and Radio Set
- Electronic Power Equipment, Chargers, Transformers and Inductors
- Electronic Display Devices, Control Systems and Power Supplies
- Electronic Heating and Cooling Equipment
- Electronic Components, Equipment and Accessories
- Microelectronics and Optoelectronics
Because I.B.I.S. consultants have spent a lot of time in the distribution industry they can guide you to adoption of industry best practice processes and help you achieve greater ROI from your technology investment. Advanced Supply Chain Software™ combined with Microsoft Dynamics AX provides the insight you need to run your electrical distribution company more profitably.
Learn from our Consumer Packaged Goods Expert!
Director, Industry Solutions
As the Director of Industry Solutions, Russ directs product vision, engineering and product management for the Advanced Supply Chain Software solution (ASCS). Leads partner channel engagement and insures that I.B.I.S. and Sonata are the premiere Microsoft Global Independent Software Vendors (GISV) for distributors, retailers and manufacturers. He ...
Sonata Software is a global IT services firm focused on catalyzing transformational IT initiatives of its clients through deep domain knowledge, technology expertise and customer commitment. The company delivers innovative new solutions for Travel, Retail, Distribution and Consumer Goods industries by integrating technologies such as Omni-channel commerce, Mobility, Analytics, Cloud and ERP, to drive enhanced customer engagement, operations efficiency and return on IT investments.
Trusted by Fortune 500
A trusted long-term service provider to Fortune 500 companies across both the software product development and enterprise business segments, Sonata seeks to add differentiated value to leadership who want to make an impact on their businesses, with IT. Our expertise and commitment in delivering complex strategic IT projects is the reason why we are a trusted service provider to Fortune 500 companies across the globe in the software product development and enterprise business segments.