The retail landscape is changing. Customers are requiring consistency in their in-store and online shopping experiences and they need it to be value enhancing. You can meet their needs with the right technology infrastructure in place and engaging with a technology partner who provides a seamless and personalized shopping experience across multiple channels.
The #1 Retail Software for Dynamics AX and Dynamics 365 for Operations
Brick & Click for Microsoft Dynamics AX (now Dynamics 365 for Operations) is the retailing platform of the future to get the best of both store & digital retail, drive superior customer experience and win more business.
With Brick & Click you get more than just an application for managing one aspect of your business, like mobile engagement, Point of Sale (POS), merchandising or order management. You get a comprehensive end-to-end retail ERP solution with advanced functionality to address all of your technology needs. Achieve retail omni-presence and exceed customer expectations with Brick & Click.
Whitepaper: Omni-Channel Retailing, The New Normal
Retail is going through a once-in-a-generation transformation, primarily driven by more evolved shoppers and technological innovations. This has caused a structural shift from traditional businesses to modern retailing channels. This whitepaper discusses how emerging unified data platforms empower retailers to break the barrier between channels and successfully adopt Omni-channel approach for their brick-and-click businesses.
To Manage Modern Retail Operations, You Need:
Seamless | Personal | Connected
- Omni-Channel – web, mobile, store, tele
- Customer shopping app
- Flexible fulfillment & delivery
- Ease of returns & exchanges
- Gift cards and loyalty programs
- Reviews & ratings
- Personalization recommendations
- Sophisticated promotions engine
- Assisted shopping
- Integrated modern payments (Banks, Cards, Wallets, Digital currency, CoD)
Future Focused | Best-In-Class | Ready to Use
- Truly integrated solution
- Mobile and big data ready
- NFC & IoT enabled
- Best-in-class CDM / MDM, PIM
- Cloud, on-premises, hybrid
- Localization & globalization
- Stable, secure & high performance
- Faster deployment
- Managed IT services
Cross Channel Visibility | Flexible Fulfillment | Efficient Delivery
- 360 degree view of customer
- Assortment & catalog management
- Efficient order management
- Supply chain optimization
- Accounting & finance management
- Single view of inventory across channels
- Real-time shipment tracking
- Merchandising & planning
- Reporting, insights & analytics
- Case & ticketing management
Integrated Technology Platform
Brick & Click for Microsoft Dynamics platform is a pre-integrated technology solution spanning e-commerce, mobile engagement, retail operations and business insights.
United Store Fronts
- Mobile Commerce (App, Web)
- Advanced Store POS
- Social Engagement
- Order Management
- Merchandising Management
- Inventory Management
- Customer Service
- Financial Management
- Mobile Consumer Applications
- Mobile Business Operations
- Location & Sensor Enabled
Insights & Reporting
- Customer Analytics
- Operational Analytics
- Web, Mobile Analytics
- Sales Reporting
Why Brick & Click?
- Fully integrated Store & Digital commerce solution from engagement to fulfillment
- 3A Engagement – Anytime, Anywhere, Any Device retailing
- Best-in-class solution providing single view of customer, inventory & orders
- Multi-channel ordering, modern payments, flexible fulfillment & efficient delivery
- Optimized supply chain operations for greater profitability
- Actionable insights & recommendations into customer engagements & business operations
- Faster go to market with pre-built platform enabled functionalities
- 10+ years of experience working with Fortune 500 companies and 200+ successful implementations
- Experience with leading retail technologies – Hybris, SAP, Microsoft Dynamics AX, Dynamics 365, Oracle, JDA
- Integrated solutions across Omni-Channel Commerce, Mobility, Social Commerce, Analytics & Cloud
- Industry ready solution assets that reduce TCO and time-to-market
- Proven large scale implementations
- Global delivery model: Reach, Quality & Cost of service
Infographic: 9 Compelling Factors for Retail Cloud ERP
Tasked to drive customer service and profits, retailers are taking advantage of cost and productivity benefits that come from cloud business management solutions like ERP.
Join the Leading Retailers Who Trust
Brick & Click Software from I.B.I.S.
Top 1% of Microsoft Partners Globally
I.B.I.S., Inc., A Sonata Software Company, is a member of the elite Microsoft Dynamics Strategic Development Partner program, an honor reserved for those Partners who have demonstrated deep industry and functional expertise.
Experience You Can Trust
The ibis bird is the last to leave in a storm, and the first to return. We pride ourselves on being here when you need us. In our 28 years in business, we’ve never met a retailer we couldn’t help. We know your business - your needs.
“When I think about working with I.B.I.S., I think about 2 things: 1. Industry Expertise; 2. Customer Service Focused”
Chuck Moore, VP, Operations at James M. Pleasants Company
Sonata Software is a global IT services firm focused on catalyzing transformational IT initiatives of its clients through deep domain knowledge, technology expertise and customer commitment. The company delivers innovative new solutions for Travel, Retail, Distribution and Consumer Goods industries by integrating technologies such as Omni-channel commerce, Mobility, Analytics, Cloud and ERP, to drive enhanced customer engagement, operations efficiency and return on IT investments.
Trusted by Fortune 500
A trusted long-term service provider to Fortune 500 companies across both the software product development and enterprise business segments, Sonata seeks to add differentiated value to leadership who want to make an impact on their businesses, with IT. Our expertise and commitment in delivering complex strategic IT projects is the reason why we are a trusted service provider to Fortune 500 companies across the globe in the software product development and enterprise business segments.