Advanced Supply Chain Software™ Released for Microsoft Dynamics® AX 2012 R3 CU9
Today, I.B.I.S., Inc., a Sonata Software Company, announces the new release of Advanced Supply Chain Software™ for Microsoft Dynamics®. This is the most ambitious release adding three new modules to Advanced Supply Chain Software™: Advanced Sales and Operations Planning™, Advanced Procurement Management™ and Advanced Demand Planning™.
The software was developed working closely with distributors and manufacturers, and is a direct response to their needs. Advanced Supply Chain Software™ provides important industry-specific functionality for Microsoft Dynamics® AX, such as trade promotion management, advanced pricing and rebates, sales and operations planning, demand forecasting, quick order entry with instant stock availability checks, a buyer console for smarter purchasing, advanced quoting and sourcing, lost sales tracking, inventory allocations, consignment and vendor-managed inventory and much more.
This release features significant enhancements and improvements such as:
- Sales and Operations planning for manufacturers and distributors by product line, including business impact of promotional events
- Demand forecasting with industry standard methodologies
- Smarter buying with a Buyer Console that allows for cost effective consolidation of planned fulfillments driven by vendor minimums and price breaks
- Lead time management and control over inventory with new calculations for average lead time, economic order quantity with reorder points
- Vendor sourcing activities tied directly to your selling activities, with end to end margin insight particularly for items not regularly kept in stock (e.g. special or non-stock items)
- Quote and source new items on the fly, but only release products when you win the sale
- Advanced purchase and sales pricing with more discount tier options and the ability to have automated selection and pricing of alternate vendors or fulfillment methods, such as drop ships
- Improved customer service console and robust sales quotation and order management through workflow
- Automated margin and credit holds
- New vendor catalog and purchase price update engine
- Full compatibility with cumulative update 9 for Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3
With the additions of the three new modules, the software now fully supports best practices planning and aligns with the Plan to Profit business management methodology allowing distributors and manufacturers to meet their most important goal – to protect and increase margins. Progressive organizations are embracing an analytics-driven culture with a destination-focused business management approach. Their focus is Plan to Profit rather than the traditional Order to Cash process methodology.
“The application of the Plan to Profit approach, and Advanced Supply Chain Software™ is the complete solution for companies looking to improve their processes and margins today, as well as their future digital transformation.” Dominic Telaro, Global Vice President of Industry Solutions, I.B.I.S., Inc.
About I.B.I.S., Inc.
Founded in 1989, I.B.I.S., Inc. a Sonata Software Company, provides digital transformation for distributors, manufacturers and retailers. Through a Strategic Developer Partner relationship with Microsoft, I.B.I.S. provides world-class solutions for enterprise resource planning (ERP), customer relationship management (CRM), business intelligence (BI), and application development. I.B.I.S. specialties include Microsoft Dynamics® AX and CRM solutions focused on supply chain needs.
I.B.I.S., Inc. is a two-time winner of Microsoft Dynamics® Outstanding Partner of the United States Award, a Worldwide Finalist for the Microsoft Dynamics® AX Partner of the Year, Microsoft Dynamics® 2015 Distribution Partner of the Year in the United States, a Microsoft Partner with Four Gold Competencies (ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Application Development), and a ten-time Microsoft Dynamics® Inner Circle Partner. In addition, I.B.I.S., Inc. is among the very select few companies that are Microsoft Dynamics® Global Independent Software Vendors for Dynamics AX and CRM.